The Role of the Governing Board
The Governing Board has three main roles:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- Holding the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils, and the performance management of staff;
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent.
Chair Of Governors:
- Mr Nicholas Somerville
Details of membership of the governing board and individual responsibilities are in the documents below.
Our governing board has a flat structure without separate committees.
Dates of meetings:
Autumn Term 2023
- Wednesday 4th October 6pm
- Wednesday 18th October 6pm
- Wednesday 22nd November 6pm OR Wednesday 6th December (To be confirmed)
Spring Term 2024
- Wednesday 24th January 6pm
- Wednesday 6th March 6pm
Summer Term 2024
- Wednesday 24th April 6pm
- Wednesday 14th June 6pm
- Wednesday 10th July 6pm
All FGB meetings are open. If you wish to attend a meeting, please contact our clerk, Jules Williams, for further information: email@example.com