Home School Link Worker
Our Home School Link Worker, Sue Marsh, is available to provide support for children and families at William Cobbett Primary School.
Sue is a link between home and school and will be able to offer support such as:
- helping with links between you and school and guide you through the education system.
- supporting you at school meetings.
- guiding you to local parenting courses and family learning.
- supporting families going through change such as parental separation or bereavement.
- helping to involve and support you with your child’s learning.
- helping families where children are reluctant to come to school or have been excluded.
- giving you practical support with form filling and the Early Help Assessment (EHA) process.
- accompanying parents and carers to meetings e.g. health and social care.
- providing a link with the SENCo and support families with SEN issues.
- providing links to agencies which offer support in areas including chronic illness, domestic abuse, alcohol and drug addiction, housing, social care and debt.
Details regarding how to contact Sue are in the leaflet found on this page.