What to Pack
- Waterproof coat – Cagoule or similar
- · Old pairs of trousers/tracksuit bottoms (not Jeans as they take too long to dry)
- · Old shirts / t-shirts
- · Old Sweatshirts / jumpers
- The children may be doing the challenge course which whilst being great fun involves the children getting very wet and muddy. For this activity you may wish your child to bring an old Top and bottoms that we can throw out rather than bring back home.
- · At least 2 sets of underclothes and socks
- · Spare socks
- · Gloves
- · Trainers (2 pairs if possible)
- · 1 pair of slippers or plimsolls for indoors
- · Nightwear
- · Washing Kit – toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, towel etc.
- · 2 large towels
- · Plastic bag for dirty washing!
- · Reading book, puzzle book or small game
- · Labelled torch
- · Hat / sun cream (you never know!)
- We are outside for most of the day so please make sure you have suitable clothes, whatever the weather!!
The children are NOT to bring the following:
- mobile phone
- electronic game console
- sweets / chocolate etc.
You need to pack all belongings into one clearly labelled bag with sleeping bag attached to it by string. We suggest that you sellotape a list of belongings to it so this can be used as a checklist when re-packing.
Any medication should be handed to a member of staff on the morning of departure. It should be clearly labelled.