YEAR 6 HOMEWORK SCHEDULE 2021-22
Your child will receive weekly homework tasks which can be found on Seesaw. Instructions will be given with each task.
This will include:
1. Reading on a daily basis for at least 10-15 minutes. Please ensure you ask your child 2 or 3 questions about the text or ask them to summarise what they have been reading. Record any comments in the Reading Record Book, as it is a useful means of communication between home and school.
2. Spelling homework is set on a Monday to be completed by Friday.
3. English and maths homework is set on alternating weeks. These are set on a Thursday to be completed by the following Tuesday.
4. Maths homework will be on Seesaw.
5. Cornerstones – at the beginning of each half term we will provide the children with ideas for their cornerstones homework. This is shared on Seesaw. These are a wonderful chance to be creative!
Please contact the class teacher if you need help with login details for any of the sites we use or your child cannot work onine for their homework.